Brain Quotient Report
Comprehensive Understanding of Your Brain Functions through State-Of-The-Art Brain Quotient Scan
Neuroharmony Brain Quotient scan is a scientific and data-driven assessment tool to examine and analyze different functions of your brain. Through a mere 30-minute brain scan to measure the electroencephalographic (EEG) activities of your brain, a real time 3-D brainwave diagram can be generated.
- After the data is analyzed by our consultant, a Brain Quotient Report can be issued. The Report consists of 7 specific Analyses Quotients and an overall Brain Quotient Score.
- Our consultants will conduct a face-to-face consultation with the participants (or their parents – for children under 12) to interpret the findings of the report and advise on neurofeedback training program.
- Based on the data of brain quotient analysis, our professional team in Korea will design a tailor-made neurofeedback training program to fit the individual needs of each participant.
- Upon a comprehensive understanding of the participants’ brain functions, our professional trainers will facilitate the training program of each participants in our centers and continuously monitor individual’s training progress.
Comprehensive Brain Quotient Analysis Report
Brain Functions that can be reflected in a Brainwave Graph:
- Brain energy/brain activity
- Sleep quality
- Relaxation ability
- Attention ability
- Concentration ability
Brain Quotient scan is an effective assessment tool for the differentiation of different types of learning difficulties such as attention problems and hyperactivity.
What’s included in a Brain Quotient Report:
- Basic Rhythm Quotient
- Self Regulation Quotient
- Attention Quotient
- Activity Quotient
- Emotion Quotient
- Stress Quotient
- Correlation Quotient
- 3-D brainwave diagram
Healthy food for our brain
Adequate protein foods such as eggs, beans, cheese and white meat (fish and chicken)
Carbohydrate foods, such as: whole wheat/grain bread, bananas and berries, etc.
Polyunsaturated fats can enhance deliverance of neuronal of messages, polyunsaturated foods such as nuts, salmon and avocado (check if allergic to this item)
Gross motor exercise brings benefit to our brain
Train own balance, help training the vision, improve reading ability in long-term
Touching different body parts or left/right parts through gross motor exercise to help mathematics and logical development and also develop knowledge of liberal thinking
Gross motor exercises stimulate the cerebellum, driving the cerebrum stimulated to enrich the whole process
Tips for improving the Brain’s effectiveness
Sleep quality have great positive impact on the learning effectiveness, because entering deep sleep or dreaming stage, human brain reorganizes information, memory process from short-term to long-term storage
For each meal, if possible include eggs, milk, salmon and other foods rich in quality protein
For Breakfast, recommend having bananas and whole wheat/grain bread and rich complex carbohydrate foods
Learn how to take deep breaths or use abdominal breathing technique, help the brain learning at peak performance and improve the alpha brainwaves
During daytime or morning session, the brain is in its peak learning state, while close to evening to learn, its effectiveness decreases hence becomes less satisfactory
Quality Naps or Short breaks also help improve learning